• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi all new to Ur mustangs site.

rgearhead

Also new to my 87 convertible I just bought today..

Ps I’m a Chevy guy , so go easy on me.
Was a mechanic 30 years ago and had many fast camaro’s..
names Bob..

347HO

Hello Bob...
I'm a retired SBC guy myself.
Built a 70' nova 327ci pro street back in mid 80's and soon after built a 70' split bumper Z28 383ci on a pro fogger for "no ET" racing in the mid 90's.

Got tired of all my friends saying there are no quick fords, so I switched to 86' Mustang.
Now all I say are... Where are all the quick mopars? Lolz.

Welcome to FBMustangs!
Dana.

rgearhead

funny, as you get older, ahh you dont so much car about your brand, you just want a cool cruiser, i even just sold a 1964 Dodge Monnico 4 exit with a 383'.and bought this Mustang to cruise around my cottage In Michigan , had 4 camaro"s 69 big block, 2 split bumper camaros and a 79 camaro with full fiber glass front end for drag racing ...cheers"

rgearhead

I was a auto mechanic 30 years ago so know auto mechanics, but you guy can tell me more about my Mustang than I know about them than I know, Sooo let’s go, Its a 1987.IMG_4837.jpeg