• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy HELP ME FIND! Automatic hatch/coupe 87-93

Blown347

Staff member
Hey fellas, so I made a deal to sell my 95 GT so that i can have another fox :)

problem is that i've been searching craigslist, and i've only found a few hatch/coupes that are auto for a decent price. it seems like people think their stock 5.0 is worth its weight in gold. (can't blame them i guess, i couldn't put a price on my hatch :D)

but anyway, i need you alls help. I want something to drive every day. may be mildly modded, just nothing crazy (it needs to pass smog) should NOT be a pile of $h** either.

basically, a decent looking, good running, auto hatch or coupe. looking for something no more then about 3200. Thanks fellas

Kenneth Kleese

Hey fellas, so I made a deal to sell my 95 GT so that i can have another fox :)

problem is that i've been searching craigslist, and i've only found a few hatch/coupes that are auto for a decent price. it seems like people think their stock 5.0 is worth its weight in gold. (can't blame them i guess, i couldn't put a price on my hatch :D)

but anyway, i need you alls help. I want something to drive every day. may be mildly modded, just nothing crazy (it needs to pass smog) should NOT be a pile of $h** either.

basically, a decent looking, good running, auto hatch or coupe. looking for something no more then about 3200. Thanks fellas
$10k too much?