• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Ottawa Canada

83GLX

I recently purchased a low mileage ‘83 GLX convertible from Michigan and am eagerly awaiting its arrival by mid next week I hope. It will be my third ‘83 ragtop, I just love these cars. Hope to learn much from this forum, and pics will come.

Mark

83GLX

I plan to keep it somewhat stock, but will make some cosmetic tweaks. Already got a set of the TRX style wheels and will change over in the Spring. Also looking for an updated radio configuration, along with some engine dressup. I am one happy camper to have a Mustang again!

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
A lot of us have had plans on keeping our Mustang ALMOST STOCK but as time goes on and you see what others have done to there Mustang and you gradually change your way of thinking............. but only time will tell you that.

83GLX

I certainly know what you are saying. In between Mustangs, I had a couple of Retrobirds which were modded big time.CFE2DBEA-DD9E-49CB-86DD-80EA9567554E.jpeg