• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello From Hamilton,Ohio

joe wethington

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I have 2 Mustangs a 1984 SVO and a 1986 GT hatchback , I had 4 until last year I sold my convertibles one 1984 LX 3.8l v6 with 68k original miles and my 1986 LX/GT with 85k miles. Both went to good homes and I miss them both . I have owned my 1986 Hatchback since 1990 and currently have changed the stock motor and trans from the 302 5 speed to a 351w/427 stroker with a C4 so I can enjoy racing on the weekends here in Ohio.. I hope to learn a few things while being a member here and I might be able to help a fellow Foxbody owner with any problem they may have . I have had plenty of insight on the issues with my cars because I do all the work myself.... Thanks for reading ....Joe

broncojunkie

Welcome! I have a 408w in the machine shop right now. They're assembling the short block and I'll finish it. It's for my 86 coupe. I have a c4 and a toploader 4 speed. Not sure which I'll go with yet. Anyway, I'd love to hear more about your setup. I'm in WV...just across the OH river.