1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Hello From Cleveland, OH

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by DarkFox, Aug 19, 2018.

1. DarkFox

DarkFox New Member

I have an '89 Mustang GT Convertible that I bought 12 years ago from a seller in Lyndhurst, OH. I wish I knew the original owner but I took this car from a neglected state to where it is now. Thankfully, this car was undercoated/rustproofed and never driven in winter considering I live in Cleveland, OH.

Attached Files:

2. DarkFox

DarkFox New Member

FWIW, I do have the factory rims, suspension, and cam from this car.

3. Redtwilight

Redtwilight Shinigami

Welcome to the site!
    I'd love to see more pics and info on the car!

4. DarkFox

DarkFox New Member

I have some more pics I'll try and post up here. It's an '89 5-speed car. 130k miles on it, hurst short throw shifter, can't remember which clutch I put in but it's heavy (too heavy), 3.73's, H&R Super Sport springs, KYB shocks and struts, 17x8 front (245/45) and 17x9 (275/45) rear pony R wheels, b-303 cam, some off brand headers were on it when I bought it, mac o/r x-pipe, flowmaster original 40's, I put a new convertible top on myself (never again!) There's stuff I probably forgot but here's some more pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

broncojunkie and Redtwilight like this.
  5. Redtwilight

Redtwilight Shinigami

Looks really Good! Nice and Clean!
    Go ahead and feel free to start a thread in the builds section for it.

DarkFox likes this.
  6. DarkFox

DarkFox New Member

Thank you, I appreciate it. Saved this one from becoming a storage container!

Redtwilight likes this.