• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GTR Performance Show!!!!!!!

Good show. Wish I wasnt COMPLETELY broke. May catch a ride with one of my club members. Really depends on how much work I get done on the SSP today

Talked to qiute a few folks at the show today. Tapia88lx was there too. I will have some pics downloaded soon. Top dyno car was a Procharged '90 LX made 854/731!!!

Heres some pics :)

gtrshow017.jpg

gtrshow016.jpg

gtrshow015.jpg

gtrshow006.jpg

gtrshow028.jpg

gtrshow024.jpg

gtrshow030.jpg

gtrshow009.jpg

gtrshow010.jpg

gtrshow001.jpg

gtrshow005.jpg

gtrshow026.jpg

gtrshow033.jpg

gtrshow007.jpg

gtrshow008.jpg

gtrshow011.jpg

gtrshow012.jpg

gtrshow013.jpg

gtrshow018.jpg

gtrshow022.jpg

gtrshow025.jpg

gtrshow032.jpg

gtrshow031.jpg

This guy was at the wrong meet.....

gtrshow023.jpg

And the dyno winner:

gtrshow029.jpg

gtrshow020.jpg

Great Job Calypso! Thanks for the effort on sharing and forwarding pic's to us. It looked like a great show with a lot of fox variety. Special kudos on squeezing in the shot of the black McLaren. You da boss.

Talked to qiute a few folks at the show today. Tapia88lx was there too. I will have some pics downloaded soon. Top dyno car was a Procharged '90 LX made 854/731!!![/quote]

And it was a loud mofo too :) Glad to be there today it was fun. At least theres good pics for those who couldnt attend. And yeah the Mc Claren wasnt in too bad of shape either

There was a silver 4 eye notch and the white SVO that I didnt get pic of :( camera only holds like 30 pics. But I got some good ones and also good shots of the crowd enjoying their time out.

There was a silver 4 eye notch and the white SVO that I didnt get pic of :( camera only holds like 30 pics. But I got some good ones and also good shots of the crowd enjoying their time out.
Yes you sure did. Some real clean cars in the background too. Super show. Thanks again Phil, That teal cobra was sweet. Sure would have liked to hook up with the owner of the McLaren and talked. Wonder what year and car # it was on the dash? I sure would like to find one in that color combo even if it needs restored.
It also looked like the clean 79-82 white notch may have been an old ssp car. I see the roll bar, original? With the added updated interior. Oh Wait, thats the (dreaded) red interior. Scratch that comment! lol.
Good stuff!

Not sure of the car # but it was an '87 due to the pillar mounted mirrors on the doors. Inside was clean with a little wear on the inside but totally workable. The '79 is actually pictured on here in the early albums. belongs to my buddy Oliver. Its not an SSP as they were not out until '82 but its a clean ass notch. He did update the seats from a '93 and yes its dreaded red but its in good shape and clean. Rollbar is an Auto Power brand aftermarket.

Not sure of the car # but it was an '87 due to the pillar mounted mirrors on the doors. Inside was clean with a little wear on the inside but totally workable. The '79 is actually pictured on here in the early albums. belongs to my buddy Oliver. Its not an SSP as they were not out until '82 but its a clean ass notch. He did update the seats from a '93 and yes its dreaded red but its in good shape and clean. Rollbar is an Auto Power brand aftermarket.
I'll Say, That is the cleanest 79 notch I have have seen in a long time. Really nice. I must have missed it in the early album. Right about the first year ssp being 82. I used to own a 2 year old (at the time), 85 CSP that I bought from a dealer auction damaged. I still have all the new car papers from it the buyer didn't want with car when sold in 1990. I have no idea where the car is now. BTW, If by some chance you ever run into the owner of the black M/L again, is there a chance you could help me make contact with him? Your right about it being an early 87 or maybe 88. It looks to be an early non mass air car with the side mirror placement you mentioned.. Still wouldn't mind one like it if workable. I would rather have a no rust west coast car than a Kansas east car to work on. One never knows, maybe the owner is looking for a change as well. Just thought I'd ask. THX.