• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Greetings from Iowa

Rocobass

Hi everyone, fellow foxbody enthusiasts! I own a '91 GT hatchback which is a weekend driver that I bought 6 yrs ago and was mostly stock. I have been working on it a bit here and there upgrading and modyfing it to my liking. I will post pics as soon as I have acces to post images. I hope to be of a help by chyming in on posts when possible. Again, greetings to all :')

Attachments

• IMG_20160316_153837.jpg
    IMG_20160316_153837.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20160316_155601.jpg
    IMG_20160316_155601.jpg
    768.5 KB · Views: 3

Rocobass

Thank you, it's great to be a part of this group. Your car is amazing, was drooling over pics in your album. Great job!

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Things have slowed down here lately on the site so it's nice to see someone new join. If you've got more pics of your car post some of them.
Thank you for the complement on my car .

broncojunkie

Welcome to the forum! Your car looks very similar to my 88gt! I have a build thread on it in the member builds section.

What are some of the upgrades you've done to yours? I'm pretty much done with the major restoration on mine, and starting to plan some mods.

Rocobass

Thanx 4 d welcome broncojunkie, saw your progress, impressive.
As for my mods & upgrades off top of my head & in no particular order include ported e7's, 1.72 crane rr, comp cam springs, hardened pr, cai, 70mm maf, 65mm tb, gt40 intake, 1 5/8" shorties, o/r h pipe, flows super 10's dumped b4 axle, I've converted AOD to T5, ruined T5 then upgraded to TKO. Ram clutch, Hurst short throw shifter, aluminum drive shaft, rebuilt rear end w/ 3.73gears, lowering springs, steeda cc plates, manual rack & pinion, solid steering shaft, polyurathane bushings on most suspension components, Bbk rear lca, stock rear uppers, torque box reinforcement plates, full length sfc (still need welded on), Continnental Xtreme Contact D/W 225/50r16 & 285/40r17 on 10" wides, eliminated smog components, kept ac... I'm probably missing other mods.
Haven't continued working on engine lately because I have a 351w roller block in my garage that I'd like to put in sometime in the future. My laptop broke on me so I dont have pics at the time but as soon as I retrieve em, I'll share pics. My short term plans include uprading cooling system w e.fan, replace carpeting and sound deading materials and focus on interrior odds and ends. As we all know it is a never ending issue modifying , upgrading, and just working on these great cars. :)