• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FoxBodyMustangs meet and greet

Blown347

Staff member
Alright fellas, @FoxBodyMustangs and I were talking about having a monthly foxbodymustangs meetup for the SoCal members. It would really help our site grow and we could do cruises, photo shoots, food, etc in conjunction with the meets. I'm thinking somewhere centrally located between San Diego and temecula area, maybe north county somewhere. Everybody chime in with your location so we can find a spot. :)

Blown347

Staff member
im in Oceanside area; Camp Pendleton and Blown347 that sounds like an awesome idea i would definitely be down for something like that
If you have buddies with foxbodies feel free to bring them. Our only goal is to keep it as a Fox meet up, not just a car meet ya know?

Maxwell

If you have buddies with foxbodies feel free to bring them. Our only goal is to keep it as a Fox meet up, not just a car meet ya know?
I don't have any buddies with fox's but have a few that wished they did lol and I completely agree i went to a "mustang meet" and there was only a few of us most of the rest were imports. when were u thinking of trying to make this happen?

Blown347

Staff member
I don't have any buddies with fox's but have a few that wished they did lol and I completely agree i went to a "mustang meet" and there was only a few of us most of the rest were imports. when were u thinking of trying to make this happen?
I'm not sure on a date yet, Probably in the next couple weeks, just wanted to get a feel for everyone's location before we pick a place. We would like to make it a monthly thing though

Maxwell

I'm not sure on a date yet, Probably in the next couple weeks, just wanted to get a feel for everyone's location before we pick a place. We would like to make it a monthly thing though
well im definitely in for that let me know when and where when u figure it out even if its just a few of us like ive said before things have to start somewhere. ill be there.

Maxwell

how about a fox meet up Saturday November 2nd? Even just a few of us would be pretty fun. I know of a few good routes outside Fallbrook down the 76 towards Temecula. we could meet up somewhere in temecula grab a bite to eat even and a small cruise? sound good to anyone?

Blown347

Staff member
how about a fox meet up Saturday November 2nd? Even just a few of us would be pretty fun. I know of a few good routes outside Fallbrook down the 76 towards Temecula. we could meet up somewhere in temecula grab a bite to eat even and a small cruise? sound good to anyone?
There a test n tube day at barona that day I'll be at :/ would you be interested in going there?

Maxwell

most definitely. what time does it all start? and did u wanna cruise up there together? not sure on how far from pendleton u live but im on mainside pretty close to fallbrook and the 15.

Blown347

Staff member
most definitely. what time does it all start? and did u wanna cruise up there together? not sure on how far from pendleton u live but im on mainside pretty close to fallbrook and the 15.
Gates open at 8:00 so we could get there around 8:30 no problem and still get a decent pit area. Both me and the wife are gonna race. I live in temecula so I'll drive right passed mission rd on the 15 to get there. We can cruise together that's cool.

Anyone else? Wana cruise up or meet there?

Blown347

Staff member
Details at:

Baronadrags.com

If you want to race, it is an all helmet track, so you need a snell 2005 rating or higher (NOT just DOT) they can be had for 60 bucks if you look around a little. I found the one I have now at a motorcycle shop on coast hwy.

Maxwell

Gates open at 8:00 so we could get there around 8:30 no problem and still get a decent pit area. Both me and the wife are gonna race. I live in temecula so I'll drive right passed mission rd on the 15 to get there. We can cruise together that's cool.

Anyone else? Wana cruise up or meet there?
Are u talking about East Mission? I can meet u there right off that exit by old 395?