1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Fox Body Owners Rejoice! A ’93 Mustang Sold For $26,000 At Mecum!

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustangs News' started by FoxBodyMustangs, Oct 28, 2014.

1. FoxBodyMustangs

FoxBodyMustangs Administrator Staff Member

2. John2002

John2002 Active Member

Things are looking up for the Foxes!!!! 75 Miles...ouch... thats like getting a collectable toy for your birthday and being told "that will be worth alot of money some day....so don'y take it out of the box" WTF!!!

Blown347 and FoxBodyMustangs like this.
  3. anthonydalrymple

anthonydalrymple New Member

Yeah..... About that.... 75 origional miles, origional paperwork, totally unmolested #1 condition car. Lets take a poll shall we? How many of us have a car like that? Most of us own #2 cars at best; most likely #3 driver cars. Going across the block; we'd get 5-8 grand at best IMHO....

Blown347 likes this.
  4. ace_mechanic71

ace_mechanic71 92 feature 5sp

Hagerty insured my 92 feature for 10k, no questions asked. Im going to up the amount since its done now. I know its not 26k but they must be worth something. 1 of 797 made with 5 speed. I know I wouldnt get that for resale but at least my investment is covered.

Blown347 and FoxBodyMustangs like this.