• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox Body Owners Rejoice! A ’93 Mustang Sold For $26,000 At Mecum!

Yeah..... About that.... 75 origional miles, origional paperwork, totally unmolested #1 condition car. Lets take a poll shall we? How many of us have a car like that? Most of us own #2 cars at best; most likely #3 driver cars. Going across the block; we'd get 5-8 grand at best IMHO....

Hagerty insured my 92 feature for 10k, no questions asked. Im going to up the amount since its done now. I know its not 26k but they must be worth something. 1 of 797 made with 5 speed. I know I wouldnt get that for resale but at least my investment is covered.

2017 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale auction sold a 1990 25th Anniversary "7Up" 5.0 LX Convertible for $83,000.00! It had 16 original miles on it and the factory plastic was still on the steering wheel and seats!