• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

For Trade/Sale: 1995 GT 5.0

Blown347

Staff member
Hey guys, I'm trying to sell or trade my 1995 GT. I would prefer to trade it straight across for an SVO or a 4-cylinder LX. It doesn't have to be a perfect car, I would just like it to be complete and run well. I will also sell it for 3100.

Mine is a great car, extremely reliable, and unmolested. It would be an awesome daily driver or an even better starting point for a build. 21mpg, 5 Speed. Its got a couple minor problems, like a bad ABS Sensor and the Driver seat needs reupholstery, but nothing major. Here is the Craigslist AD:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3353386857.html

Blown347

Staff member
Nah we still gotta meet up and see that he wants mine and I want his. Hopefully we can sometime next week

Blown347

Staff member
Cool, I'm sure it'll work out for both of you. And you'll rolling in a lil 4 banger coupe. Question is how long will it stay a 4 banger??? Hmmm...

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Lol forever. I'm trying to get a gas saver. I already have two beast v8s :p

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
just waiting to see wat my wife thinks...she wants to swap but then she doesnt want to lol

Blown347

Staff member
Alright well let me know. Some guy with an SVO wants to trade me but its super nice and he wants cash on top. Which I can't reli afford lol