• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

For those of you either currently serving or previously served our Armed Forces.

First of all let me start off by saying Thank You for your service! I myself am a Marine Brat, my dad served 24 years from 10-1-73 to 10-1-98. He started out at the bottom E-1 and retired as a CWO-4, he would have stayed in if he would have not been passed over twice for CWO-5. Not to knock you west coast Marines, but my dad is from the east coast and went to the Original Boot Camp/MCRD Parris Island. He volunteered to go to Saudi Arabia in August of 90. My uncle was a Seabee Reservist. and both of my grandfather's were in the Army. My grandfather on my mom's side even received a purple heart.

I know FoxBodyMustangs (Emilio) is in though I don't know what branch, 88lx elmo (Freddy) is in the Navy and Blown347 (Lee) is in the Marine Corps. Anyone else please reply and let us know what branch you are/were in and how long.
Again Thank You for your service!
View attachment 5645 Branches.png

Well Lee, two things. First this thread is for all service branches not just navy so tell us about your time in the Corps so far. And second My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment!!! Lmao

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Blown347

Staff member
Lol. Well I went to Afghanistan last year as well. I'm motor transport so I drive big armored trucks. I've been in for 5 years. I've got 3 left and I think I'm calling it quits to take a shot at opening my own mechanic's shop.

Blown347

Staff member
mesure7a.jpg