• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dyno session

Novi347

Since my local track is opening up in a month I decided to try to get some dyno tuning in. Unfortunately I was pressed for time and left without getting it fully dialed. I had an older TwEECer rev that needed an update so I only got 6 passes in. The first pull registered a 484rwhp/502ft.lbs (11.5 A/F). I richened up the maf curve and ended up with 544rwhp/537ft. lbs. Looks like this motor is happy with an A/F's at 10. The graphs also look like I've got some blower belt slip issues from 5100 rpm up. I was surprised that my old 42lb lucas injectors were able to support this horsepower level as well. They reached a peak duty cycle of 68%. Regardless I just purchased 80lb sieman dekas to replace them. Hopefully this setup will get me into the 10s!

Here's a video of one of the pulls:

Blown347

Staff member
Awesome numbers! With some good suspension and sticky tires 10's shouldn't be a problem. I'm guessing around 128mph too

Novi347

Awesome numbers! With some good suspension and sticky tires 10's shouldn't be a problem. I'm guessing around 128mph too
Thanks man!
I've made suspension changes as well. Have to get that dialed in as well. I've been trying to figure out how to plot it properly. Having difficulty finding a local scale so I can figure out weight distribution as well. Been at this since the 90's and still am learning!