• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

down for the count... : (

John2002

Got hurt at work on Nov 18th....herniated L4 this time...spent a few nights in the hospital.... Just got a call from the nurse from the company handling my workmen comp...my oh my they asks lots on the same questions....this is the first time anyone has asked me if I was right or left handed????. I go for consultation on Dec 8th....hoping to get the ok soon after that to start therapy. The doc and neurosurgeon at the hospital said I won't need surgery ....The car has been under the cover since the last week of September, its supposed to be in the mid 50's and sunny the week.....I just want to get the car on the tool box side of the garage and get the battery on charge...hope it starts today...after deleting 380 plus e-mails this Tuesday and getting a few more bills already from the hospital and workmen comp...its time to get out and enjoy some sunshine...

broncojunkie

Sorry to hear that, man. Sounds terrible. Hope you have a quick recovery and a merry Christmas with lots of friends and family!

John2002

Its week 4, seeing my doc on Monday to get update from my therapy...hoping it good news...not much pain these days, sitting and getting up from seated positions gets to be worrisome...Hope you have a great X-mas an New years as well....