• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

84 SVO

Blown347

Staff member
Haha I talked to him Bout it before he put it for sale. I really want an SVO but that one has got a lot of rust that needs repaired

Blown347

Staff member
Can't really beat the price but id rather find one with a good body that needs motor work. I can do motor work, not too handy at body repair

Bluez88

I'm right there with you. I hate body work with a passion, which sucks because I have a whole lot of it coming if i I want to get my car in primer this weekend. -__-

Thats a hell of a good price regardless of bodywork. Every panel easily unbolts and swaps leaving cowl/quarter panel/roof repair on the list which looks minimal from the pics posted (pillars have rust) Somebody is gonna comeup on a nice project.

rkuhn

Not a bad price. It depends on where the rust is. Has the wrong seats and needs a tail light other than that not to bad looking from the pics.

Not to hi-jack the thread but, just found a cheaper 84 Turbo 4 on ebay. Item # 290825817242 nice colors. I believe there may even be a Turbo member here that has a space in the garage for it. I believe it may even be close to him. ? Who dat!

Thats the one!
A Pretty sad state of affairs alright, but thought you might want it to make a matching set. lol. maybe someone will save it. I can't imagine it would have any floor pans left though. Thanks for posting it.

Turbo4

WEll update, yes that was my car and now it's at a new home of hopefully someone who can actually take care of the car. I'll hapoefully be able to get another one here soon. I am trying to sell my 95 Mustang. SO we will see.