• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

84 GT Turbo Restomod build thread

Wow, black is my favorite color. The second pic looks like a pic of the trees not the car. Awesome job, and it will only get better after you wet sand and buff it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

rkuhn

My wife made this for me!!!
FotoFlexer_Photosrtg_zps1b691102.jpg

rkuhn

Used a nib file to work out the run then wet sanded with 1500, then 2000 grit and buffed the passenger side. I’m using 3m’s three step buffing compound and this is only the first step!!! Can’t wait to see the rest but I’m out of time for today. I have a wedding to go to. o_O
84Turbo003_zps43759d1d.jpg

84Turbo006_zps78d7d0d6.jpg

84Turbo007_zpsc1e3b162.jpg

rkuhn

Here is a better picture. The others don't show to well in the sunlight.
84Turbo012_zps9e36fa12.jpg

Earlier in the week I sanded the hatch and fixed a little dent in the lower right side. Now it's ready for some primer.
84Turbo017_zps425130d9.jpg

rkuhn

Spent a few hours today going through the wiring harnesses brake lines, and fuel lines cleaning them up and making sure everything is up to par. Also making sure I remember how it all goes. They are in surprisingly good shape! I also have the doors and hatch, almost, ready for some paint. Will share some pics later but not much to see at this time. lol

Pacheco

Hello rkuhn

Where did you get all the info on your VIN number? Its was on a dealership or it was on a site?

I was hopping to get all that information on mine because i want to restore it...

I´m from Portugal and here in Europe we can´t find much information on US cars...

Tanks