• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 1993 mustang gt 5.0/5speed reef blue/titanium 35k miles mint original car for sale

5.0jimmy

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 93 gt 5.0/5spd reef blue/titanium with gray cloth interior for sale.
Gorgeous car with one year only color and 35,000 original miles. Power windows/locks,cruise, ford am/fm cassette, gray tweed cloth seats with power lumbar/manual side bolsters , original carpeted floor mats, cargo net/cargo shade, unused lighter/ashtray (ashtray door works). No tilt wheel, as it was unavailable on 90-93's due to airbag wheel/column.
Car is laser straight and clean inside ,outside, underneath with new tires, fresh pa inspection and also recently passed emissions inspection. I'm asking 18,500 or best offer.the only modification is a cold air intake and I also have an off road pipe that is not installed that will go with the sale. Call/text 570-730-6023

jenwest

I am very interested in this Mustang but am in Michigan. Can you send a video of it running, is there anything I should know?