• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1993 LX certificate

Rar93Fox

Does anyone know where I get get a certificate from Ford on my 1993 LX Feature Car stating it is a limited edition car?

John2002

Not from Ford. Marti report is the place to check out the rareness of your car, it comes at a price...$17 to $220 dollars.......Not sure how many cars made of one model leads to it being a limited edition..somewhere in American Muscle if you check cars by year, the Cobra Hatch back for that year has the lowest number at 107

Last edited:

Rar93Fox

Thanks John for the info. Just trying to get some documentation on my fox. I know Ford put out "Feature Cars" in 1993 like the Triple white fox (1500 total) and same thing with the Canary yellow (Black interior and black top also white interior and white top) 1503 total. I have a '04 Sonic Blue Lightning and I ordered a certificate from SVT that numbers the truck she's #87 of 3781 made. I've called Ford but they are not much help. I will keep looking.

John2002

Yeah, I getting real discussded with Ford too..I bought a used Montego about a year ago and had an issue with the A/C again. So I took it to a local dealership where a friend of mine is the parts manager and had a FREE A/C CHECK....2 hours later they said "NEW COMPRESSOR" It was a new compressor from the dealership where I bought the car and had it fixed. But this is where I feel Fords is not worried about anything but selling cars...I only live 11 miles from the dealership and when I got home and pulled into my garage and opened my car the door I smelt burning rubber, felt the front drivers side tire and it was very hot....so I took out my tire gauge and all for tires were overinflated....The hot tire was at 52 lbs and the other 3 were between 40 to 42 lbs....I called the dealership and asked why they f-d with the tires...part of the service and I went off about it ...WTF....cant even fill the tires right....

Last edited: