• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

Selling my 1989 Mustang 5.0 LX Convertible. This was purchased as a project for my son and I to work on. He's moved on to another project and as much as I hate to sell it has to go. The car runs strong and has just passed smog. Tags good until Jan 2019. Clean title in hand. Just had oil change, new serpentine belt as well. New glass replacement headlamps. New tires one month ago. Chrome Cobra style wheels, white interior, Kenwood CD player and yellow exterior. Previous owner painted competition yellow, but this car is actually a rare light yellow (Tropical Yellow). This 1989 LX 5.0 convertible in Tropical Yellow is 1 of 163 and I was planning on returning to factory color. White interior is in nice shape, but driver seat does need some work on lower seat. Auto transmission just had fluids flushed and replaced, period correct billet accessories, Grant steering wheel. A/C is not working and Fuel gauge just started the floating problem common with these older Mustangs. Two rear quarter windows not working. Top has a tear and needs some work, but rear window glass is in great shape.

Overall this is a really nice 30 year old Mustang that is a few updates/repairs from being a very nice collectable. These fox bodies are going up in value every day. Asking for best offer. Possible trade and cash? Clean title in hand.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I've tried to cover as many of the items as possible.

Attachments