• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1993 blck on black cobra

Black on Black

Hello all, this is my first post after lurking a while on the forum. So first off, hello! I am going to buy tonight a black on black 1993 cobra .My question is what should I be paying? It's stock other than air intake, headers and exaust and a Hurst shifter . It has 68xxx miles and is for the most part mint .The asking price is $15,000 . It also has power drivers seat and power windows and locks from the factory.

broncojunkie

To be honest, I don't see them for sale often enough to even have an idea. I do know people go nuts over them, for some reason. They're nice, but not for everyone. You really need to keep it as original as possible to retain it's high value, which means refraining from doing all the good upgrades that make these cars so much fun.

I figure, even if you do overpay for one, the value will go up fairly quickly. Post up some pics when you bring her home!