• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Twin Turbo Build

Twinturbofox

Hi all I just finished my twin turbo install from cx racing gt35 900 hp possible kit. Anyone else on here has a twin turbo setup? I still Have to clean up the wiring winter project.

Attachments

• engien completed 2.jpg
    engien completed 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • egine completed 1.jpg
    egine completed 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

broncojunkie

Very nice write-up! Wondering...is it the stock block? And what kind of hp do you think it will be making? A buddy of mine recently had a similar build. Got the car running and had one turbo fail. Motor wasn't wrecked, but he got rid of it. Sold the motor, sold the car (fox body), and decided to build something completely different lol! I think he was just fed up with a long, tedious build with a lot of headaches. I was really looking forward to seeing it hit the track.

Twinturbofox

Very nice write-up! Wondering...is it the stock block? And what kind of hp do you think it will be making? A buddy of mine recently had a similar build. Got the car running and had one turbo fail. Motor wasn't wrecked, but he got rid of it. Sold the motor, sold the car (fox body), and decided to build something completely different lol! I think he was just fed up with a long, tedious build with a lot of headaches. I was really looking forward to seeing it hit the track.

It's a stock block with eagle crank, eagle rods, wiseco boost pistons and balanced. I only plan to run 8 lbs of boost for now. The kit is good for 25 lbs but my block wont hold that. Safe number is 500 but i have read about guys that are higher hp on stock blocks. The saving factor will be keep lower rpm shifting under 5800 rpm and running meth which i do.