• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Feb 24, 2015] Foxbody Tuesday (Chula Vista)

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I know we have been talking about this.. Lets see if we can get it started...

Foxbody Tuesday's

Come out and enjoy an:
In-N-Out Burger..
1725 Eastlake Pkwy, Chula Vista 91915

See everyone there...

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Would love to attend but it's a 7.5 hour drive for me and I need to be at work the following day.
Take plenty of picture so that I can see what I missed. :(

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Would love to attend but it's a 7.5 hour drive for me and I need to be at work the following day.
Take plenty of picture so that I can see what I missed. :(

wow 7.5 hours that a long way... Maybe once we start building a good amount of Fox Body's we can do weekends...
Right now I am just trying to get the word

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
I live north of you between Monterey Bay and the Silicon Valley so it would be a travel for me that's for sure.

I understand completely about getting enough cars together and I'm will to travel 4 hours or so to met up with everyone on just about any weekend, so if that every happens I'll be there.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I live north of you between Monterey Bay and the Silicon Valley so it would be a travel for me that's for sure.

I understand completely about getting enough cars together and I'm will to travel 4 hours or so to met up with everyone on just about any weekend, so if that every happens I'll be there.
sounds good let me see if I can start getting a good turn out.. remember Knotts Berry Farm Carshow is around the corner..:)

John2002

Thanks for the offer, I still need to get my interior in and then drive about 30 hours...I always herd comedians talk about IN-AND-OUT Burgers...Is all that true???

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the offer, I still need to get my interior in and then drive about 15 hours...I always herd comedians talk about IN-AND-OUT Burgers...Is all that true???
I am originally from Texas and miss Whataburger.. For some reason they are always packed with people no matter where you go..

John2002

S5000036.jpg S5000021.jpg S5000033.jpg S5000034.jpg S5000035.jpg They just bumped it up 2-6 more inches now depending what side of the lake the wind comes off of....Pretty sunny here today but the 7 degrees is not helping matters...I got a few great pictures at night of our last car show in September...just shades of chrome and head lights reflecting back. That was the temp when we left about 12 noon and the last four were about 8 at night when they let the cars start to leave. My wife was a trooper that day but I did have to put the top up for the ride there and back home. That top picture was of some SWAT tactical vehicle that the county of Du Page needs for some reason...this was bigger the any Winnebago I have ever seen...it took for people to help the driver to back this thing down the 2 lane street

Last edited: