• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New member referred over through Modular Mustangs

FatFoxx

Hey guys!
Some of you may know me and some may not. My name is Ray Blankenship. I was on your sister site and was referred here! My passion for Mustangs exceeds my wallet and if I had all the money in the world I would buy every Fox body I could get my hands on! I live in Rossville Ga. I own the only FatFoxx Mustang in the world as of now. LOL!!! I have spent countless hours just like you trying to stand out from the crowd. I have developed my wide body kit and some other cool stuff in my shop. I own FatFoxx.com LLC and have been pressing on through these hard economic times. I went to Mustang Week this year and also Foxtoberfest in Locust North Carolina! I have had a great experience with a lot of enthusiast just like you guys! Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Hey guys!
Some of you may know me and some may not. My name is Ray Blankenship. I was on your sister site and was referred here! My passion for Mustangs exceeds my wallet and if I had all the money in the world I would buy every Fox body I could get my hands on! I live in Rossville Ga. I own the only FatFoxx Mustang in the world as of now. LOL!!! I have spent countless hours just like you trying to stand out from the crowd. I have developed my wide body kit and some other cool stuff in my shop. I own FatFoxx.com LLC and have been pressing on through these hard economic times. I went to Mustang Week this year and also Foxtoberfest in Locust North Carolina! I have had a great experience with a lot of enthusiast just like you guys! Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Welcome to site!! I can totally relate to the "passion exceeds the wallet" part. I've seen your foxbody before on other forums, gorgeous mustang. Very unique and different from all others. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

FatFoxx

Welcome to site!! I can totally relate to the "passion exceeds the wallet" part. I've seen your foxbody before, gorgeous mustang. Very unique and different from all others. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.
Thanks bro! Which event did you see the car?

Welcome Ray, That is a beautiful fox you have constructed. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see your car in person one day. I can only imagine it looks even better than the picture.