• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale ROH ZS 17" wheels/tires

Blown347

Staff member
]Alright against my better judgement, I'm going to sell my ROH ZS wheels and tires. fronts are 17x8 w/ 245 BFG radials, rears are 17x10 w/ 275 Nitto NT555R drag radials (which honestly are a much better street tire then they are a drag radial)

fronts have maybe 3k miles on them, a ton of tread life, i'd say 80-90%. and the rears have less then 500 miles on them, and 3 or 4 track passes. they still have the little hairs on them. the centers of these rims come in a gun metal anthracite color, i had them painted titanium to match the bottom of my car better. the lips are polished. the titanium paint is chipping inside the lug holes a bit from me being a dummy and not wrapping a socket in tape before i took them on/off, but it's obviously not noticeable without sticking your nose in one of the lug holes lol.

will sell the entire setup for $1000.

Local pick up in southern california (Temecula) would really prefer not to ship them but if you want to pay for it i suppose it could happen. May also be able to arrange a meet up in the LA area.
ybepany7.jpg
yqy5ese3.jpg