• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

90REDGT

New member, just picked up my 1990 Mustang GT on New Year's day, for the second time!

I owned this car back in 1995 (2nd owner) and had to sell the car back then (college and starting a family). Crazy story how I tracked the car down (I can go into details later), but after multiple owners over the years (Auto Check shows 18), I finally bought it for the 2nd time. Car has been used and abused, and repainted from red to a teal-like color (I'm not a fan). The original engine, trans, turbine wheels are gone.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be restoring the car back to the way I remember it (including going back to red!).

SiberianStang

Yeah I Have Been Down That Road.You End Up Having So Much To Do To Get It Close To Where It Was Before When You Had It To Have A starting Point.