• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It took a few years

mustanggarage

that's awesome. I know how you must feel. my 65 made it into mustang and fords a few years ago. my wife was almost more excited than i was. it is a great feeling to see your hard work recognized, and that fox deserves it. a well earned congratulations.

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
that's awesome. I know how you must feel. my 65 made it into mustang and fords a few years ago. my wife was almost more excited than i was. it is a great feeling to see your hard work recognized, and that fox deserves it. a well earned congratulations.
I know what you mean about the wife (and in my case the whole family) being excited and the one person who is probably most excited is my grandson because I told him I'd give him the car once he got his drivers license , and that's when my son and his wife both said to there son ( my grandson) looks like grandpa gonna have that Mustang for a long time then . He's 15 years old so he's still got a few years to go but so far he hasn't shown much interest in even thinking about getting a driver's license..

Thanks for the complements.

mustanggarage

I know what you mean about the wife (and in my case the whole family) being excited and the one person who is probably most excited is my grandson because I told him I'd give him the car once he got his drivers license , and that's when my son and his wife both said to there son ( my grandson) looks like grandpa gonna have that Mustang for a long time then . He's 15 years old so he's still got a few years to go but so far he hasn't shown much interest in even thinking about getting a driver's license..

Thanks for the complements.

wow that's quite a gift. I bet he is excited. I bought my son a 67 mustang but when he saw it he said he didn't want it lol. but it wasn't near as pretty as your car.

I told him we could fix it up together. but he has never been interested in doing anything out in the shop with me sadly. so my 11 year old daughter said she wanted it. I told her she could have it, but she had to help me fix it. personally I think my son made a mistake.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/224094-mustang-sarah-pic-heavy.html

three years later at her first show.
a43ab995.jpg

btw

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
wow that's quite a gift. I bet he is excited. I bought my son a 67 mustang but when he saw it he said he didn't want it lol. but it wasn't near as pretty as your car.
I told him we could fix it up together. but he has never been interested in doing anything out in the shop with me sadly. so my 11 year old daughter said she wanted it. I told her she could have it, but she had to help me fix it. personally I think my son made a mistake.
I've owned the car for almost 26 years now ( original owner) and my guess is that I'll have it for another 10 years at least. and 36 years is long enough for anyone to own one vehicle.
He's kinda helped me over the years and has always told his friends that it was his red car you know how kids are?

I see that we're both on that same MM .com site you posted ..... just never put 2 and 2 together, a very nice project/build !