• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 93 fox body

Raul Olvera

She has 101k miles everything work runs great she is in the shop getting a big cam new timing chain and a tune....idk what wheels to put on her really wanna keep it 4 lug

Blown347

Staff member
I think it'd look badass with some 4 lug staggered SVE 10th anniversaries. (Gloss black with machines lip) I have them and they're sick!

T-Pain

2016-notchback-LE

I like these wheels. but they are 5 lug though.

Raul Olvera

Thanks guys im thinking of going with the saleen 4 lug wheels 8 up front and a 10 out back with 315 bfg g force drag radial since i dont drive the car much might as well get a good looking tire (even tho the tread life sucks on them lol

Blown347

Staff member
315s aren't going to fit without a mini tub. Beating in the fender wells the biggest you can really fit is a 295. And even that's pushing it, 285 or 275 is optimal.

Raul Olvera

just put 315s on my buddys coupe had to take off quad shocks and beat the shit outta fender the rub a bit when u hit big bumps but nothing major since i dont drive the car much i dont mind car just sits in garage